Saturday, July 18, 2009

New teacher

Dear students,

As you may have heard, I found out on Friday that Lehigh Valley Hospital has terminated my contract and I won't be teaching your class anymore. I'm deeply disappointed. Teaching you had been the high point of my work at the hospital, and I wish I could have finished the semester.

Teaching has always been important for me, and I've applied for a couple of faculty positions at local universities. Normally, I would submit comments from teacher evaluation forms as part of my application, but we won't have time to do that. It would be a great help for me if you could write a paragraph or two about what you think of me as a teacher and email it to me. I don't know if all the students check this blog, so please tell your friends. My email is David dot S dot Graff at gmail dot com.

No comments: